The purpose of this course is to make critical infrastructure employees and service providers aware of actions they can take to detect and report suspicious activities associated with adversarial surveillance.
To achieve this goal, the course provides an overview of surveillance activities and the indicators associated with them, as well as the actions that employees and service providers can take to report potential surveillance incidents.
At the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Identify potential targets of adversarial surveillance.
- Describe the information obtained by surveillance that is of interest to adversaries.
- Recognize indicators of surveillance within the everyday environment.
- Identify actions that you can take to detect potential adversarial surveillance incidents.
- Describe the importance of identifying and reporting suspicious activities associated with adversarial surveillance.
- Specify actions you can take to report potential incidents of adversarial surveillance.
The course is designed for critical infrastructure owners and operators, employees, and service providers as well as those with critical infrastructure protection duties and responsibilities at the State, local, tribal, and territorial levels.